Ever wondered how you could be happy by finding happiness in others? How do you achieve that? Is it at all possible? Read on to find out.
Here are a few pointers to help you understand:
- Every day make at least one person happy. Her excitement and delight will baffle you. Give her something to feel happy about. Buy her a kitten or puppy and see how she smiles and how it makes you happy.
- Write a good poem about an individual or a group of individuals who are your friends. Read it out to them. They will appreciate you, feeling happy, from the core of their hearts. And it makes you happy.
- Do some favor for a friend. Babysit their child and have fun, enjoying and playing with her. Or, you could buy them groceries, for which they weren’t able to make time. They will be surprised and thank you from the core of their hearts. And it will make you happy.
- In helping others, you cannot digress but help yourself. So help your needy friends in every way you can by showing them job opportunities offline or how to earn money online in the genuine ways. While you help them, of course, you not only help yourself but also become extremely smug and happy, making your day.
- Have a picnic with your friends and families. Sing, dance, cook, eat and enjoy together. It will be a day to remember for the rest of your life. Having fun together with friends implies you are all happy, having joyous moments in each other’s presence.
- You can achieve as many goals as you want if you help enough people achieve theirs. The people you know – friends, colleagues, loved ones, strangers and acquaintances are all looking for ways to materialize some important dream(s) of theirs, Know what they are chasing after and then help them to achieve their dream goals. In return, you will receive help some way or the other to manifest your burning desires. Just because you chose to make others’ dreams come true, you will be happy for them and your happiness and good vibes will bring your desired goals to you, being realized fully.
Summing up, the above ways show you how you can find happiness in others, losing yourself in utmost bliss and delight, without ever having to question yourself how you can feel better or uplift your spirits. You just discover happiness and there is no need to push yourself further. All is well and fine and there is no need to feel stressed out or discordant. Gotcha?